Chocolate mousse has been one of my dad’s favorite desserts for as long as I can remember, probably only surpassed by chocolate souffle. I haven’t been brave enough to try a souffle recently, but it’s on the agenda. In the meantime, I leave you with this 4 ingredient, ultra decadent mousse, perfect to serve with coffee at the end of a dinner or as a sweet snack just for you!
Vegan Guiltless Chocolate Mousse
Ingredients (serves 2 generously)
- 1 single serve container greek yogurt (I used almond)
- 1/4 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used bittersweet, dairy-free dark chocolate chips)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- berries, for serving
- Combine chocolate chips and milk in a mug. Heat in 10 second intervals on high until smooth, stirring in between.
- Add vanilla extract and yogurt to the melted chocolate. Stir until combined. Serve immediately or chill. Berries optional!